Refrigeration working principle:
The refrigeration cycle adopts an inverse card cycle, which consists of two isothermal processes and two adiabatic processes. The process is as follows: the refrigerant is adiabatically compressed to a higher pressure by the compressor, and the consumed work causes the exhaust gas temperature to rise. The refrigerant is then isothermally exchanged with the surrounding medium via a condenser to transfer heat to the surrounding medium. After the refrigerant is adiabatically expanded by the shut-off valve, the temperature of the refrigerant is lowered. Finally, the refrigerant absorbs heat from the higher temperature object isothermally through the evaporator, so that the temperature of the object to be cooled is lowered. This cycle is repeated to achieve the purpose of cooling. The refrigeration system of this test chamber uses a binary French Freon refrigeration system consisting of a French-made Taikang fully enclosed compressor. The design of the refrigeration system uses energy-regulating technology to ensure the normal operation of the refrigeration unit and to effectively adjust the energy consumption and cooling capacity of the refrigeration system to keep the refrigeration system in optimal operation. Balanced temperature regulation (BTHC) is adopted. When the refrigeration system is in continuous operation, the control system controls the output of the heater according to the result of the PID automatic calculation output according to the set temperature point, and finally achieves a dynamic balance.
Low temperature incubator operation process:
1. Power switch: â€œPOWERâ€, open the switch and put it in the â€œIâ€ position.
2. Temperature: â€œSET TEMPERATUREâ€, digital display and UP/DOWN mark are used to set temperature and correct temperature.
3. Over-temperature protection: â€œSET OVERTEMPERATUREâ€, the scale is adjustable from â€œ0â€ to â€œ10â€, and the independent over-temperature protection provides double protection for the set temperature. 4. Heating lamp: â€œHEATING ACTIVATEDâ€, the light is on to indicate that it is heating.
5. Over-temperature protection lamp: â€œOVERTEMPERATURE ACTIVATEDâ€, the light is on, indicating that the over-temperature protection is working, that is, the over-temperature protection device limits the temperature rise.
6. Day/Night Program Controller: The 24-hour scale is divided into two 12-hour periods, indicating daytime and nighttime. Switch between day and night.
7. Lighting controller: The 24-hour scale continuously controls the lighting or dark mode. 8. Insurance: Located near the entrance of the power line at the bottom, it provides protection for voltage fluctuations and is a supplement to the automatic high temperature limit. If the fuse is burnt, the instrument will stop running and the fuse will need to be replaced.
Basic operating procedures
1. Turn on the power, turn on the switch, and turn the over-temperature protection selector knob clockwise to the maximum.
2. Place a precise thermometer in the center of the incubator for calibration, taking care not to touch the shelf or the inner wall.
3. In order to achieve the best temperature uniformity, air circulation must be carried out around the incubator.
4. The excess frost on the bottom of the incubator will affect the temperature uniformity. Therefore, do not place a liquid container without a lid inside the box. The evaporation of moisture in the box will only increase the frost.
5. Temperature setting: Enter the temperature setting interface, press and hold UP or DOWN on the panel, the digital display starts to flash, and the number displayed when flashing is the set value. To change the set value, press and hold UP or DOWN to adjust. If there is no operation for more than five seconds, the number stops flashing, and the number displayed at this time is the actual temperature inside the box. Stable for more than 24 hours.
6. Correction: It is recommended to install and stabilize after several hours of stability. After the temperature is stable, the temperature will be compared with the actual temperature measured by the thermometer. If there is an unacceptable error, it needs to be corrected: press and hold UP and DOWN enters the calibration mode for five seconds, the number starts to flash, press and hold UP or DOWN to set the temperature to match the actual temperature. After the incubator is stabilized again, recalibrate if necessary.
7. Over-temperature protection: first turn the over-temperature protection knob clockwise to the maximum. After the temperature is stable, turn counterclockwise until the over-temperature protection light is on, then turn clockwise until the light just extinguishes, then turn two small squares clockwise. The over-temperature protection is about 1 Â°C above the set value.
8. Time: â€œSET DAY/NIGHTâ€ and â€œSET LIGHT TIMEâ€ are two independent time controllers, all of which are clockwise. Each dial is divided into 96 small cells, each representing 15 minutes.
a. Setting time: Each dial is divided into two 12 hours, which means daytime and nighttime. Adjust the time correctly.
b. Temperature: When the yellow part is outside, the daytime temperature acts; when the yellow part is covered, the nighttime temperature acts.
c. Illumination: When the yellow part is outside, the light is on; when the yellow part is covered, the light is off.
9. External equipment: The equipment inside the incubator can be connected to no more than 1A, but the equipment may generate excess heat and affect the temperature range of the incubator. It is recommended to check the incubator and additional equipment to ensure that the operating conditions meet the requirements.
10. Under normal conditions, the outer wall of the incubator will be higher than normal temperature.
Bbq Machine,Portable Bbq Grill,Bbq Replacement Grill,Commercial Smokeless Bbq Grill
Guangzhou New Power Catering Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd , https://www.gznewpower.com