Hare is a kind of special wild economic animal with both skin, wool and flesh. It eats various weeds, vegetables and leaves. The artificially domesticated hare changed some of the bad habits of timidity, fear of panic and rabbits, while maintaining the original game, and the average meat production rate had doubled. With the increasingly fierce supply and demand of the hare market, its huge market potential has become a new hot spot for many investors. A group of first-in-a-half players have achieved great success.
I. Feeding methods (1) Cage culture: It is a kind of feeding method with good economic benefits, especially for rabbits. Most of them use this method. (1) Indoor cage raising: Build a normal rabbit house or a simple rabbit house and place the rabbit cage in a rabbit house. (2) Outdoor cage maintenance: Rabbit cages are kept outdoors for the whole year. In rural households, rabbit cages can be placed using eaves or corridors. (II) Stocking: Put the rabbits on the farm for a long time and let them freely move, feed, breed and breed. Around the rabbit farm, bamboo, wood, or iron wire is used to form a grid, and some trees, melon beans, and grass can be planted to make the rabbits live in a similar environment to wild animals. Rabbit cages and rabbit houses are built in rabbit farms. Let it go in and out.
Second, the rabbit diarrhea prevention and treatment
Rabbits with diarrhea occur in various farms across the country, especially in 1-3 day old wild rabbits, with a mortality rate of 5%-10% and severe cases of 100%. This caused a huge loss to the production of rabbits.
- Strict management, scientific scientists feeding: In general, the content of crude fiber in the full-price compound feed shall not be less than 14%, and the feed must be strictly controlled in daily management. The mildewed forage grass must not be used. It is necessary to keep the feed formulation relatively stable. Contaminated, frozen water should not be used to drink hares. In the summer and autumn seasons, appropriate amounts of disinfectants, such as potassium permanganate, can be added to drinking water.
- Strengthen management and support stress: The hare itself is scared and scared, and it is necessary to keep the environment relatively stable and quiet.
- Improve the system, regular disinfection: To establish a regular health disinfection system. For the hare and utensils, in addition to daily cleaning, usually 15-30 days with disinfectant spray hare spray disinfection. Such as the use of flame leaf torch disinfection more thoroughly. With rabbit disinfection should use small stimulant quaternary ammonium salt drugs, such as bacteria poisoning, 100 poisoning and so on.
- Insecticide in a timely manner, timely prevention of disease: In the warm and humid summer and autumn, we must promptly deworming. Commonly used anticoccidial drugs include chlorpheniramine and diclazuril, which can be selected according to the situation. The amount of chlorophenyl hydrazine pure powder is 150-200 grams per ton of full-price feed, so be sure to mix it step by step and mix well. Generally, when the temperature is high, it can be used continuously for 45 days and for 15 days. It can also be used interchangeably with several drugs. Escherichia coli, Clostridium perfringens and Salmonella have available vaccines, but the protection rate of most vaccines cannot reach 100%, and comprehensive prevention and control must be strengthened.
- Careful observation, symptomatic treatment: Check the hare group regularly every day, especially when feeding rabbits or cleaning in the early morning. To carefully inspect the situation of rabbit cage feces, hare appetite, spirit, etc., found that fecal abnormalities should immediately make a judgment, clear the pathogen, symptomatic treatment. E. coli diarrhea is paste-like dilute feces or capsule-like mucus, which can be treated with amichia and starkillers. Salmonella, also known as paraquat typhoid fever, with discharge white or pale yellow dilute feces; female wild rabbit vaginal pus-like excreta, pregnant female rabbits often miscarriage, can be used chloramphenicol, roxithromycin and other treatment. The diarrhea caused by non-pathogenic microorganisms is generally watery diarrhea, which can change the feeding and management, and increase the feeding of hay and poplar leaves. In addition, care should be taken not to add drugs (except for anticoccidial drugs) so as to avoid causing normal microbial balance in the intestine and reduce the resistance of the rabbit itself.
Third, the market prospects
The hare is delicate and mellow, and it is a delicacy. It has been "Kinshah" as "beauty meat" and "healthy meat" by the World Rabbit Science Association. It is known as the "flying bird is as good as a beast and the animal is a rabbit". With the continuous improvement of peopleâ€™s living standards, the pursuit of deliciousness, nutrition, nourishment, health care and novelty has become a new trend of consumption. However, since the 1990s, pigs, chickens, ducks, fish and other livestock and poultry used a large number of feeds containing additives, prolonging hormone, meat quality decline, and even side effects, adverse health, resulting in people prefer herbivorous livestock and poultry. Hare can be braised, boiled, fried, etc. to make many delicious dishes. In winter, it is a hot pot of restaurants and restaurants. Due to the natural pasture of rabbits, it has no pollution, delicious meat, thick game, and pollution-free green health food. It is favored by consumers. According to a report in March 2003, "Rural PepsiCo" magazine, since 2002, the price per kilogram of hare in the Guangdong market has been maintained at about 26 yuan, and there are often no goods available.
Fourth, economic benefits
Hares are herbivorous, grain-saving small livestock, staple foods weeds, leaves, corn stalks, peanut vines, sweet potato vines, China has 4-6 billion acres of grass slopes and grasslands, as well as vast mountainous areas and crop stalks, these all year round All of them have abundant sources and low prices, so the cost of raising wild rabbits is extremely low. The cost of a commercial rabbit is only 6-9 yuan. Hares can be caged like rabbits and bred under the roof of the house. Therefore, they are suitable not only for breeding farms, but also for the scale development of enterprises. They are also particularly suitable for investment by farmers, laid-off workers, and other people with low funds. They are the key to poverty alleviation in poor areas. . The hare has high survival rate and strong reproductive ability. The female rabbit breeds 7-8 fetuses each year, with 8-12 fetuses per fetus. It grows fast, can be marketed for 3 months, adult rabbits 2-3 kg, the current market price of 18-20 yuan / kg, even if by 10 yuan / kg, each can be sold for 25-40 yuan, profit 18 -30 yuan. Each female rabbit can breed at least 50 each year and can make more than 900 yuan profit. If you farm 50 groups, you can earn up to 180,000 yuan a year.
We mainly export European Chinese onions, garlic and ginger.
Fresh yellow onion and red onion size 60-80mm 70-90mm 90-110mm 10kg/net bag, 20kg/net bag or 25kg/net bag (2019 new crop onion)
Peeled yellow onion and red onion size 60-80mm 70-90mm 90-110mm 10kg / box, 20kg / box, filled with nitrogen, storage time of 90 days.
Frozen onion, frozen onion cube, frozen onion ring 10kg/box or 20kg/box Save for 2 years.
We also offer garlic, ginger and peeled garlic
Our onions have been sold in the Netherlands, the UK, Poland, and Italy, and the quality is very good.
Looking forward to your response, I am very happy to quote you.
garlic.Ginger.onion.peeled onion.peeled garlic.frozen onion pieces
henan junzhian food co., ltd , https://www.junzhianfood-onion.com