In the production of laying hens, chicken farmers pay more attention to feed compatibility, environmental temperature and humidity control, regular epidemic prevention, seasonal management, and lighting management, and often overlook the following issues.
(1) The main reason for the timely deterrence is to prevent the occurrence of feathers, licking, etc. in the flock. The tinea cruris is usually at the age of 6-12 days. Vitamin C and vitamin K should be added to the feed two days before the break, to prevent excessive bleeding and stress in the body. When the tinea corporis is broken, the head of the chicken should be slightly directed toward the blade. Tilt, make the epigastric ablation 1/2, the lower jaw resection 1/3. Anti-stress additives should be added in the feed or drinking water 3-5 days after the break, and ensure that the trough, enough water tank, avoid the chicken after the break Eating and drinking difficulties affect growth. In rural areas, chicken farmers often break their eggs at the age of 30-60 days. At this time, they basically develop into blood vessels and have rich nerves. This will make it difficult for end picks and stress on the body, which will seriously affect the growth and development of chickens. An important reason for the poor performance of chicken farming.
2. The main purpose of restricting feeding is to control over-fertilization of the chicken body and inhibit sexual maturity, thereby producing more eggs and saving feed. Restricted feeding generally starts at 6-8 weeks of age and ends at 16-60 weeks of age. Feed restriction can reduce the amount of daily feeding and can also reduce the crude protein content in feed. When feeding restrictions should be noted: (1) The specific time limit for feeding should be determined based on the average weight of the flock. (2) Before the restriction of feeding, sick, weak, and residual chickens should be removed. (3) Ensure adequate troughs and sinks. (4) Pay attention to the health of the flock and stop feeding immediately if epidemics occur.
3. Elimination of low-yield chickens In actual production, chicken farmers are generally reluctant to eliminate low-yielding chickens, thinking that it can produce a few eggs. Little do they know that low-yielding chickens produce few eggs and eat a lot of them. In order to save feed and increase economic efficiency, it is necessary to eliminate low-yielding chickens in time. The criteria for judging low-yielding chickens are: (1) yellow pods, small crowns, pale, and main wing feathers falling off. (2) The abdominal cavity is small and the pubic space is small. The cloacal cavity is small and dry.
4. After 11-12 months of compulsory conversion of laying hens, if the chickens produce high eggs, the price of eggs in the market is also higher. In order to save the time and expense of breeding new hens, the old hens can be forced to moult. Measures to extend egg laying time. Specific methods: 13-19 days feeding feeding, the first day of 30 grams / only, after 20 grams every two days, 20 days began to eat freely. Extend daylight for 25 days and increase it by half an hour up to 16 hours each day.
5. Periodically repelling insects can effectively prevent various intestinal parasites, reduce feed wastage, improve feed utilization, and reduce costs. Deworming is generally performed in two batches. The first 2 months of age and the second time before the chicken is opened, 25-30 mg/kg of levamisole is commonly used.
6, rodent control in the countryside, rodent control is a problem often overlooked, even if some chicken farmers attach importance, but often because there is no effective way to kill the mice without affecting the production of chickens, nothing. Rats not only eat feed, bite bad objects, disturb chickens, but also spread diseases. Therefore, timely killing of rats is an important measure to reduce feed wastage, reduce disease transmission, and increase economic efficiency.
Specific practices: (1) Manpower from construction and sanitation. Keep hygiene, timely remove feed residue; use cement to block the building's holes. (2) Use a variety of methods to eradicate rats. The feed warehouse uses rodent cats to eradicate rats, and the chicken house uses drugs to eradicate rats and devices to eradicate rats, and it is generally better to use rodents as rodents. Pay attention not only to clear feed from the feed chute during drug eradication, but also to close the coop to prevent the chicken from poisoning after eating the rodent.
Folding Commode Chair,Portable Toilet Chair,Bedside Commode Bucket,Drive Folding Commode
Active Life Healthcare Co.,Ltd , https://www.alh-med.com