First, the method of sensory identification
The process of fermentation is completed in about 30 days after the straw is sealed. According to the external characteristics of micro-feeds, the quality of micro-feeds can be identified by means of sight, smell and feel.
1. The color and micro-storage of green cornstalk is olive green, straw and wheat straw are golden brown. If it turns brown and dark green, it means poor quality.
2. The odor straw micro-storage has an aroma and a fruity odor, and has a weak acidity. If there is strong acidity, it means that there is more acetic acid, which is caused by excessive water and high-temperature fermentation; if it has rancid and musty smell, it cannot be fed. This is because the degree of compaction is not enough and the seal is not strict and it is harmful. Caused by microbial fermentation.
3. The texture of micro-feeds feels loose when held in hand, and the texture is soft and moist. If you get sticky hands, or stick together, indicating that the storage began to moldy; some loose, but dry and hard, but also a bad feed.
Second, the use of micro-feed considerations
1. The straw micro-feed generally needs to be stored in the pit for 21 days to 30 days before it can be fed. In winter, it takes longer.
2. When taking the material, start from a corner and take it from top to bottom. The amount of each withdrawal should be fed on the same day. It is necessary to seal the mouth immediately after each withdrawal so as to prevent rain from infiltrating the micro-storage. The feed deteriorated. This is the same as for silage use.
3. When feeding micro-feeds every time, it is necessary to clean the tanks, and the micro-storage frozen in winter should be heated and reused.
4, moldy crop stalks, should not be made of micro-feeds.
5, micro-storage due to the addition of salt in the production, this part of the salt should be deducted in the diet fed to livestock.
Crop straw micro-feeds should be mainly fed with herbivorous animals, and can be used as the main roughage in livestock diets. They can be used together with other feeds and fed with concentrates. At the beginning, livestock have an adaptation process to micro-environment, which should be gradually and gradually increased. Micro-storage beef and sheep diets are basically the same as feeding silage and do not require major adjustments.
Generally, the amount of micro-feeds per head (only) per day is: cows, bred cattle, beef cattle 15 kg to 20 kg, sheep 1 kg to 3 kg, horses, donkeys, quails 5 kg to 10 kg.
In general, after the straw is treated with microorganisms, it can improve its palatability and increase the animal's food intake. Microfeeds are limited to ruminants and have no feed value for monogastric animals.
L-size Onions,Big Size Onions,L-size Red Onions,Big Size White Onions
Yirun Agricultural Cooperative , https://www.yiruncn.com