Red Fuji grapes belong to the European and American hybrids and are the second generation of the Kyoho line. They were introduced to Japan from Japan in 1972. Because of its good yield, large fruit, sweet flesh, good taste, etc., deeply loved by consumers. With the rise of leisure and sightseeing orchards, the cultivation area of â€‹â€‹Red Fuji grapes has increased year by year in the southern region, and prices have also increased year by year.
First, the main varieties of characteristics
The species sprouted in early March in Chongqing, and flowering period was April 25-30, and mature period July 26-August 25, belonging to medium-maturing varieties. The species has large leaves and thick vines. The fruit is large and has an inverted ovoid shape. The grain weight is 8 to 9 grams. The fruit skin is of medium thickness. The coloring period after bagging is inconsistent. It is red after ripening and contains about 18% of soluble solids. The ear has a conical shape, a large ear, an average ear weight of 400-500 grams, a maximum ear weight of 1000 grams, and an acre yield of 1000-2000 kg. The taste of the fruit is sweet and crisp, with a strong fruit flavor and a flavor that exceeds Kyoho.
The variety is easy to cultivate, has strong disease resistance, and has a high fruit setting rate. The disadvantage is that it is not resistant to storage and transportation, and it is easy to thresh after ripening. It is suitable for the development of recreational orchards in the outskirts of the city. It can also be used for rain cultivation. It is not advisable to plant and develop this variety in rural areas that are far from urban traffic.
Second, cultivation technology
1. Selection and planning of gardens Grapes are not tolerant of long-distance storage and transportation. The site of construction should be close to towns, industrial and mining areas, and convenient transportation. Sandy loam with deep fertile soil and pH value of 6.5 to 7 is most suitable. Soil is too viscous, where high groundwater levels and poor drainage are not suitable. A hilly, hilly land with drought-resistant conditions should be deep-ripened and matured to improve fertility and improve the soil. Small households or collectively run small vineyards may set up roads and irrigation and drainage systems according to local conditions. It is better to plant north-south rows.
2. Racks and racks are generally divided into scaffolding, fences and other types. In southern China, there are many rainwaters. In order to facilitate the control of grape diseases, the use of small-scale scaffolding or fenced-shedding is generally adopted. In line with local conditions, economic and practical principles, the use of bamboo, stone, joint columns, live piles, cement reinforced precast columns. The distance between the pillars is about 3 meters, and if the pillars are too dense, the pillars are too expensive. When the pillars are too thin, the load of the scaffolds is large, the shelf surface is prone to sagging, and the frame material is easily broken and damaged. The side columns are loaded by tension and should be 20 to 30 centimeters taller than the pillars (that is, with deep buried lengths), and they should be provided with pull wires or supports. The height of the horizontal scaffold is 10 to 15 cm higher than the height of the management personnel, and the suitable height is about 1.8 meters. It is not convenient for the vineyards to operate at high or low levels.
3. Planting period and method The colonization time was from December to February of the following year, ie from the time of defoliation to before germination. Before the planting, put the gray line according to the design spacing, use the line as the center to dig deep and wide the width of each 80 to 100 cm planting ditch. The ditch pad should be placed in the municipal solid waste, straw, rice straw and other miscellaneous fertilizers, the amount of 4000-5000 kg per mu. , 1 layer of fertilizer 1 layer of soil mix and practical, and then applied to the manure fertilizer 4000 to 5000 kg, or rapeseed cake 400 to 500 kg, phosphate fertilizer 100 to 150 kg, lime 150 kg, and then cover the top soil made out of the ground 10 ~ 15 centimeters.
When planting, first set the points according to the designed spacing, dig deep and wide each about 30 cm in the points, and then put qualified seedlings that have been selected, sorted, and eliminated into the holes to stretch the root system in all directions by hand. Then cover the soil, and gently shake the seedlings to make the roots close together. Planting should not be too deep, and the root neck can be flush with the ground.
4. Soil and Fertilizer Water Management In the fall, combined with soil deep turning, 3000 kg of farmland manure is applied in Mu Ditch. Topdressing is performed with reference to the soil structure and fertility status, age, strength, and yield level. According to data, for every 100 kg of grapes produced, the tree absorbs approximately 0.56 to 0.98 kg of pure nitrogen, 0.46 to 0.74 kg of phosphorus (P2O5), and 0.74 to 1.23 kg of potassium (K2O) per year from the soil. Comprehensive consideration should be given to the loss of active ingredients, fixation, fertility and other conditions to flexibly determine the amount of fertilization. Under normal circumstances, fertilization is divided into three stages: late flowering, fruit enlargement, and early fruit coloring. Nitrogen fertilizer is the main fertilizer in the early stage, and phosphorus and potash fertilizer are the main fertilizers in the later stage. Pour water to turn green water, water before flower, water after flower, fruit expansion water, frozen water, etc., watering combined with top dressing.
5. Prune pruning winter cut: When the winter cut in the main vine picking near the heart to stay full of buds cut (usual cut length of about 2 meters). After the second year, the short shoots were trimmed (two or three buds were left) and replaced by single shoots; young shoots were trimmed with long shoots. Summer cut: First, wipe buds, wipe off the buds, leaving the main bud, see the inflorescence, more than 50 cm above the ground, according to the main vine every 20 cm left a result of the branch. The second is before flowering, leaving 3 to 5 leaves in front of the inflorescence topping, leaving 7 to 10 leaves topping for no squid; after erasing all secondary shoots after the ear, leaving only 1 to 2 secondary shoots at the top of the ear, and leaving 3 ~4 leaf topping, leaving two leaves topping for the third and fourth branches.
6. Flower and fruit management 10 days before flowering spray 300 times longer than the liquid or 450 times the liquid, sprayed again every 5 days; flowering spray 100 times borax + urea 300 times. Cut 1/4 to 1/3 of the spike tip before flowering; discard some young fruit after flowering; result in the middle and lower parts leaving 1 ear in the mother branch and 2 ears in the upper strong fruit branch. The fruit bagging is performed after the physiological fruit drop, which can effectively prevent the sunburn of the berries, the pollution of the pesticide, the damage of the diseased bird, the bee, etc., and improve the fruit quality. About 2 weeks before harvesting, the bottom of the paper bag was peeled off to promote fruit coloring.
7. Major disease control
1 white rot. Seriously clearing the park in the late autumn, combining pruning and cutting in winter to remove the diseased vines on the trees and burning them in time; strengthening cultivation management, creating good ventilation and light conditions, and reducing the humidity in the fields; checking the lower ear frequently after fruiting, and finding timely removal of sporadic disease earliest, and immediately After spraying, it will be sprayed once every 15 days until the fruit is harvested. It will be sprayed 3 to 5 times. The commonly used agents are 50% carbendazim 800 times, 50% thiophanate-methyl 800 times, and 50%. Fumei double 700 ~ 1000 times liquid; timely bagging.
2 Downy mildew. Clean the garden in winter, strengthen management, maintain good ventilation and light conditions, and appropriately increase phosphorus and potassium fertilizers; spray lime in the initial stage of the first half of the Bordeaux liquid 160 times, or 65% dexamethasone 500 times, or 40% diethylaluminophosphate 300 times wettable powder, after every 10 to 15 days spray 1, even spray 2 to 3 times.
The difference between the taste of purple Onion and yellow onion
Purple onions and yellow onions also have a big difference in taste. Purple onions have a lighter spicy taste and a slightly sweet taste. They can be eaten raw, but the yellow onions are particularly spicy. They cannot be eaten raw and are suitable for frying. Eat after making or making soup. In addition, the purple onion has relatively thick flesh and high juice content, while the yellow onion has very thin flesh quality and low juice content.
Fresh White Onion,Preserving Green Onions,Onion Fresh,Keeping Onions Fresh
Jining Yuanheng International Trading Co.,Ltd , https://www.china-garlic-exporter.com